Wednesday, September 22, 2010

STATUS REPORT
Semester 1 Week 4
Conservative thought: 2
Liberal professors: 0
Caffiene addiction (1-10 scale): 0

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten about the blog, I just don't have very much to say at the moment.
Here are some quick ideas to mull over:
-Bass guitar is very easy, and very fun to play
-English choral music from the 1500's is a lot easier to play on the piano than it is to sing
-I have discovered the ukelele orchestra of great britain, you should too
-It is hard to play gigs on Sundays that take five to six hours of driving round trip, and then come back to classes on Monday.
-Playing steady quarter notes can be harder than you would think on a woodblock
That's it. I don't have much to say, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment